- Line with parchment paper an 8” x 8” square dish. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients (except cacao nibs) in a food processor or blender; process until very smooth well.
- Pour the batter into prepared square dish, cover with parchment paper or foil and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Once ready, remove dish from freezer and cut into pieces. Serve.
Tip: You can store these bars in an airtight container and keep in freezer.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Time: 6 hours
Serving size: 2.2 ounces
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat (73%) 151.36
% Daily Value
Total Fat 17.31g 27%
Saturated Fat 13.44g 67%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 3.82mg <1% Potassium 209.37mg 6% Total Carbohydrates 15.53g 5% Fiber 2.77g 11% Sugar 10.62g Protein 1.15g 2%
GET MORE FRESH ARTICLES & INSPIRATION IN YOUR INBOX!