Gambas al Ajillo is a traditional recipe most common in the south and center of Spain.
1/2 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil
12 garlic cloves finely sliced
3 red hot peppers sliced
28-ounce shrimp cleaned
Sea salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the garlic and red hot peppers with a pinch of salt for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the shrimp one by one without breaking them; season with a bit of salt.
- Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat; stir gently with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes