Pumpkin is everywhere this time of year. Some of us love it and others get tired of seeing it anywhere! So to please both, here is a great pumpkin-looking snack. This recipe, cheesy pumpkin ball, is prepared with a mouth-watering blend of cream cheese, cheddar cheese and goat cheese. Ideally, it is served as a fall appetizer.
It’s an easy, delicious and quick-to-make recipe. You can even involve your kids in the process of creating these cheesy pumpkin-looking balls.
Total Cooking Time: 15 Min
- White Cheddar cheese, shredded: 2 blocks of 10 oz.
- Cream cheese, softened: 1 package of 8-oz.
- Goat cheese, softened: 2 blocks of 4-oz.
- Pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- Pretzel rods or breadsticks
- Celery stalk top
- Take a bowl and mix first four ingredients.
- Shape this mixture into a ball using cling wrap
- Smooth the balls’ surfaces with a table knife or metal spatula. If desired, you can also make vertical grooves, using your fingertips or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Remove wrap and insert the celery stalk that it resembles a pumpkin stem.
- Serve with assorted vegetables and crackers.