Do you have an air fryer? Like deep fried pickles? This version is just as good! Dip them in ranch dressing for an appetizer you will love!
WHAT YOU NEED
30 dill pickles
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3 eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teas garlic powder
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon chopped dill
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat air fryer to 400
- Place pickles stand on paper towels for 20 minutes to release some of the water
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine flour and salt. In another bowl, put in eggs, pickle juice, cayenne and garlic powder. Place panko and dill on a plate.
- Dip pickles in flour mixture, shake off the excess.
- Dip in egg mixture, then in panko, pressing to make sure they stay coated.
- Lightly spray your basket and your pickles with the spray.
- In batches, place pickles in single layers in the basket and cook 7-10 minutes until crispy
Serve immediately with dressing if desired.